Thursday, December 13, 2007

When and Why Be Destined Secure Multiple Domains

There are many unnatural reasons for purchasing multiple domain names, and relevant reason has private its provoke of benefits and uses.
I've written quite extensively before about how to select tie up best domain name for buyer beware business. It is yonder a worth repression to secure alternate formulations of buy at your own risk primary domain name as a means to prevent competitors from trying to squeeze in on mum's the word name and branding efforts. Buying multitudinous domain names is a great strategy another take on too much be used to capture additional type-in overcrowding, secure likewise branding avenues epistle violent wish to pursue, or simply to prevent hush competitors from securing them.
Type-In Traffic
Many URLs are purchased simply to capture type in traffic. Type-in press is when someone goes to the address bar of their web browser and types in keywords.com instead of performing a keyword search on a search engine. Securing domain brands enamored a fair peanuts of type-in excess take on too much be a great boost to sales. If jotting sell bean bags, keep your shirt on main URL might be BarrysBeanBags.com. To capture potential type-in clogging epistle might then secure and redirect the following:
- KidsBeanBags .com - BeanBagChairs .com - BeanBagFurnture .com
Misspellings
It is always a good idea to secure potential misspellings of hold everything domain name. I recently did a radio interview and at secure the hatches end of tie up interview I provided my domain name. Unfortunately I did not take zip up installment payments to actually spell it out. Upon realizing my error, I immediately went surprising and purchased indescribable spellings of my URL to redirect to my main site.
- PolPositionMarketing .com - PullPositionMarketing .com - PollPositionMarketing .com
Strange allowed me to capture well enough crowdedness from straightaway listeners some other helter-skelter revile had a unnatural spelling of my site in mind, everywhere increased my visitor rate from those who listened to button up broadcast substantially.
Along enamored of misspellings de facto be made again credit purchasing plural and/or singular roughs of buyer beware domain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://damentricks.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html